Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Thanks to my bro for dropping off my adaptor at the office; my fingers and the analog stick on my PSP can finally rest.

--

So yeah the new Macbook's out. My first qualm is the lack of a Firwire 800 port, I mean the older Powerbook G4's have it -- why take it out of this new one? Hmmm. Other than that, this baby is beautiful. Although I'm kinda holding off for the next iteration or version. Hmm..

--

Iris got herself an iPod Video last week. She's going gaga over the video-capability (I put some trailers from Apple's site on it); I'm also into the mobile-video-viewing thing -- I watch some of my bit torrent downloads on my PSP when I'm waiting in line, or when Iris is shopping. Hehe! Oh and with that, check out Googlevideo's new feature. They've got new download options for videos; you have a choice of downloading the video for vieiwing on your Mac/PC, PSP or iPod Video. Coolness.

--

Outrun 2006 looks cool. Sega genesis memories. :)

--

Front Mission 5: Scars of the War. OMFG. Can't wait for the US version.

--

Check out this guy's insane collection of Sega stuff.

0 Comments:

Add a comment