Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

So yeah I got myself one of these for X'mas (one of the reasons why I haven't been able to blog, let alone level in WoW).



Am loving it to bits. WiFi surfing, GTA: LCS, Lumines!!! Wipeout Pure, Ridge Racer, oh and GT4 is going to be ported to this! Mwahahahaha! Mwahaha! GT4-on-the-go! Wooot!

--

So yeah I've been busy with work too. A couple of people got fired from work this week, so everyone in the office is pretty much juggling the pending jobs those managers left behind, me included unfortunately.

Oh yeah, traffic pretty much appeared out of nowhere today, well I pretty much expected it seeing how everyone's going back to the grind -- I just wish that the roads were back the way there were last Monday and Tuesday. Two days of driving bliss I tell 'ya, now gone down the drain. Working all the way in Greenhills and living in Paranaque's a pain in the ass (not to mention the wallet)! 50 pesos for toll, 50 pesos for parking, I bring my lunch to work so that's a relief. Tsk.

--

So I'm kinda following suit with some of my friends who've managed to get their resolutions/to do list/wish list down for the year 2006. I'm a noob in this thing, so if what I come up with isn't exactly one of the previously mentioned lists -- bear with me.

2006 should be the year in which I...

1. Switch.
2. Get some spiritual healing done (it's only recently that I felt how empty I was of HIS presence -- and being able to experience HIS presence again felt really good).
3. Take better pictures, hopefully with this baby.
4. Get a Scuba license.
5. Hit the gym regularly.
6. Save more moolah, and resist impulse buying.
7. Buy less model kits, and build more of them.
8. Read my growing shelf full of books.
9. Watch all the DVD's I have, and sit through every second of commentary and additional features that came with them.
10. Work on my application for an MBA.
11. Stash up on work-clothes. I'm a shorts+T-shirt person, so donning the corporate/business look is a BIG adjustment for me. :(
12. Burn, backup, and watch all my downloads.
13. Add more kickass restaurants and eateries to my now long list of places to pig out.
14. Tackle Diabetes head on, I still avoid discussions about my sickness until now.
15. Learn Pranic Healing. Yeah, I'm into that.
16. Defend comics!

--

Some Cloud Factor Music chillits DJ sets for download. Here.

0 Comments:

Add a comment