Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Smart WiFi customer service sucks ass. PLDT owns them I heard, go figure. The CSR person assigned to handle my problem last night with the office-internet connection took over an HOUR for him to tell me that a person from Technical Services would call me about the problem. Fucker kept on telling me to reboot, release the IP's, etc even change the fucking browser (READ: if your system requires a specific kind of browser for it to work properly, you're more or less fucked). If it wasn't for my mom and dad celebrating their 27th!!! wedding anniversary last night, man was my Friday ruined. Peking Duck dinner at Gloria Maris kicks ass!

--

I'm off to watch episode 1 of Elfen Lied. Lia says it kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Add a comment