Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hope y'all had a great X-mas. I had a pretty OK one, being with family's all enough for moi. The New Year's just around the corner, my mom gets to be a year older on January 1, she's hitting 55. :(. I wish my mom and dad were immortal.

Back to work today. Have a presentation on the 29th to rush. Payday deadline, *inspiring*.

New year, new slate. Everyone's posting their own "targets" vs. "accomplishments" lists. Imma try to make up one and post it for everyone who checks this space out to gander at! Lol!

I'm off to sleep now.

P.S If you know anyone who wears a size 13 shoe, I've a brown bostonian shoe for sale (will post pics later). I'm selling it for around Php 7,000 (neg). :) Sucks to be me who wears a size 13, and my mom picks up a shoe which is too "narrow" for my feet. Tsk. It's a fucking sweet shoe if you're asking about the hefty price tag, your feet will love these kicks. Pramis! Hrrmmm...So yeah, holla if you know anyone, or if you're interested in buying it! :)

0 Comments:

Add a comment