Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy.

Work. Sleep. Wake up at 6.30AM, get home at 8PM. Sleep. Work. Although I'm having fun at work, learning stuff. Actually had a whole entry ready while I was driving home a few hours ago, but can't seem to put 'em all down here.

My lucky cousin Orange got to go to this launching thing of the XBOX 360 in the middle of the desert. Wootness. Check out her flickr for pics from the event.

Iris convinced me to watch Just Like Heaven. Typical chick-flick down to the very end. If Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite you wuss!) wasn't in it, I wouldn't bother posting about it here.

Dropped by my favourite comic store (Druid's Keep by the Magallanes interchange, right after the Cloverleaf overpass, comment if you want directions!). It's been a long while since I last held a comic in my hands. I think I spent a good hour just oogling at the new titles, and these kickass toys. I missed the smell of comics, books, toy boxes, and delivery boxes. Looks like I'll be there every Friday, letting traffic pass by. Here's to hoping next time I step in, I step out with something. I'm itching for a LOT of books. Good thing some of 'em aren't on TPB's...YET.

Night y'all.

1 Comments:

They released the second volume of Flight. Hindi pa namin binabasa, but we've got it. You want one? darating ba ang Mama mo? also, can you fit in XL sweatshirt (not that you need a sweatshirt there but, we got a big one specifically for you that says Xbox 360 Zero Hour on it... Instead of M for me since I don't usually wear sweatshirts anymore.) Best part is it was all free!!

Add a comment