Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So me, Iris and her mom were by 168 today. It's that "mall" around the China-town area in Manila, near the route going to Divisoria. What a place. Talk about bargain-ridiculous prices; I saw an alarm clock for 20 pesos. 20 pesos? Where's the profit in that? I mean how much did it cost to make that alarm clock? Though I'd think twice about using that, since judging by how the alarm clock looked it'd probably conk out on its first alarm, but jeez 20 pesos? So yeah, Iris and her mom went gaga over the necklaces, bags, pants, and Freebra's. Whatever that is. I got meself a megaphone for 300 pesos! It's got a 10 second voice-recording feature and this funky-chinese-carnivalesque tune for its siren. Fun fun fun! Quit wondering why I got that, that's just me! Hehe! I'm going back to get myself one of those electronic flyswatters, this kick ass night-stick which turns into a sword! Yeah and we weren't able to go up to the 3rd floor, so we might do that next week. Parking's a bitch though, we're taking the cab next time.

1 Comments:

When my sister and I went to divisoria before, we parked our car somewhere near divisoria, then took an FX there :D

Add a comment