Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Friday, October 07, 2005

So the FEU Tamaraws are the new 2005 UAAP Champions. Congratulations to y'all! Beautiful game. :)

--

What's been keeping me busy for the past few days?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WoW! World of Warcraft kids! It's one god-damned addicting game!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Blessing of the Warchief yo! +300HP 10% haste 10 mana regen per tick!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My latest "activity" in the world. Fishing. Damn addicting -- aside from bidding inside the Auction Houses (wherein my being an impulse buyer/bidder usually comes out).

So there. I'll post more pics of my character (his name's Kanaya) later. :)

Dabu? Loktar!

--

Let me leave you with a WoW comic strip which had me laughing out loud (lol) this morning.

The Adventures of Murloc Boy

2 Comments:

Bwahahahaa!

The WoW force is strong in you, I sense!

LOL!

Nakakatawa ka jomz :P

Certified WoW addict!
Finally stepping out of the house. Taking Iris to this thing she has over the weekend. When I get back home...WoW..... :) Let's play tonight. Uwi na kayo!

Add a comment