Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just got home from Pawie's surprise party. It was nice seeing old friends from college, and finally logging some time hanging out with my barkada. We've all been itching to just get together and chill. We miss Chad and Marco who are now both in Canada and San Jose. Come home you bastards!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pao cooking up an exotic-named dish, which has meatballs, olives, beef, etc. in it. Fuck I almost had 2 plates of this. Delicious!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I pretty much took most of the pictures last night, and was rarely (as most people assigned to the camera are) in the pictures. Here's one of the two pictures I get to make my pa-cool pose. I need a haircut. I miss being bald.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Missing from the picture: Jeff, Emil, Rog, Marco, and Chad. :(

--

I'm too buzzed to play WoW. Damnit, and I've this kickass belt which I'm bidding for in AH pa naman.

I have the WoW Soundtrack on my iPod. I had the whole album "blaring" (Ogrimmar beat!!! yo!) on the way to Pawie's surprise party. :)

1 Comments:

oonga kaingit hehe, me ill be there this june hopefully!!!

Add a comment