Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, October 24, 2005

In about an hour and a half, I'm turning 23. Hay..

My brother Job bought me cake from Bizu. I thought it was going to be deliciously sweet, and oozing with chocolate. Instead, it was sugar-f-ing-free!!!! Hehe! But I still loved it. Ate it after going through a platter of sinugba and baked mussels at Dencio's by the service road at Sucat. Great place, great view -- and they've about the best service (among all the Dencio's resto's I've tried).

I'm off to play WoW now. At least there, my character won't be getting old! Only levelling up! :) *DING*

6 Comments:

Happy birthday! :)
Pawie Said Happy Birthday!
happy berdie!!! =)
Hefi berday! :)
Ohoy! Salamat lahat!
You're making me crave so much for BIZU now! yES, THE SUGAR-free cakes are so very good! You forget it's sugar free.

Add a comment