Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

If you still haven't watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, get off your ass and watch it! Hilarious! I needed Kleenex half of the time from laughing. If it wasn't for that funky smell Iris and I were getting whiffs of during the movie (think Wet Dog, and it had to come by us everytime there was a quiet moment). Was funny seeing my hobbies being the hobbies of the guy in the movie, too -- of course Iris kept laughing at me telling me I was so like the guy. Umph!

--

So the DVD for Kingdom of Heaven just came out. I want that.

2 Comments:

funniest movie of the year!!! hehehe you should also watch "Waiting" Ryan Reynolds film hehe!!! im waiting for saw2 din i think its gonna come out later this month hehe!!!
ditto. hehehe aliw! sobra, nakakasuka sa tawa. I saw the poster for Waiting, I have yet to see the trailer for it, though.

Saw2 will kick ass.

Add a comment