Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Random DVD-Craving.

Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - Criterion Collection (2 Disc SE)
Bottle Rocket
*Obvious Wes Anderson nut. I need to complete my collection!
Director's Label Series Set - The Works of Spike Jonze, Chris Cunningham, and Michael Gondry
House M.D Season 1
Carnivale Season 1

Sopranos Season 5
Der Untergang
Batman Begins
28 Days Later

And I'd really want to get my hands on the Skeleton Key OST (Conjure of Sacrifice Baby!!).

Materialistic me. :)

I'm a big Horror/Zombie flick fan, and well I've always had this soft spot for this movie: The People Under the Stairs. So early 90's for me, man! I remember getting scared to bits after catching this the first time on HBO.

0 Comments:

Add a comment