Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, September 01, 2005

I lost my goddamned drivers license, I think. I'm going to head out and look fer it. Wish me luck. I don't want to have to go through all the red-tape littered with whatever the LTO's got up their sleeves to further milk my wallet...Ho hum...

Update: The house help found my license inside the washing machine! Yay!

--

If you're around the Quezon City area, and looking for a place to eat, do try Heaven N Eggs. It's located along Tomas Morato, and they serve food reminscient of the now defunct (but still operating, I heard) Country Waffles. Steak and Eggs, all day breakfasts, and your typical American Diner food and some Filipino dishes to boot. Good food, really. Their pancakes are served with 4 different syrups (Maple, Coconut, Pineapple, and Peach), Iris loves pineapple. And I heard their desserts are to-die for. A bit heavy on the wallet, though, but nonetheless I personally think the food is worth it.

If you are on a budget, and you're craving for some steaks. Check out Hotrocks (along Libis), they have really good steaks at really reasonable prices (I think the meat comes from Batangas). So there.

:)

So much for not eating, hehe!

--

Some stuff I've been listening to lately, which y'all might want to check out:

The new Sigur Ros album: Takk (translates to Thanks).
Nouvelle Vague's self titled album, the explicit one of course. :)
Joni Mitchell's Blue.
And yeah, I'm still listening to a lot of Franz Ferdinand.

Click. Download. Put on headphones. Zone out...

3 Comments:

I Love Nouvelle Vague. Hehe.
Franz Ferdinand will come out with a new album soon... I cant wait! :)
hey kuya vince! hehe!

i think franz ferdinand's visiting Manila, soon! *crossing my finga's* for
that.

Seems like we share the same taste in music, hehe!
indie artists! :)

Add a comment