Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, September 26, 2005

Green Street Hooligans. Soccer. Testoserone. Claire Forlani (I was half-wishing she wasn't going to get smooch scenes with Elijah Wood!!). I'm going to watch this.

Oh yeah, if you STILL haven't heeded to my previous Land of the Dead post, and STILL haven't gotten off yer butt and watched it. Well...GO GO GO!!!!

There's The Squid and the Whale, too.

--

New F1 Champion! Alonso kicks ass! Youngest ever champion, first Spaniard, everything but the kitchen sink. He did it finishing P3, too! JPM finishes P1! Great F1 weekend!

--

September 29, 2005. Thursday. Chelsea vs. Liverpool. 2AM. This'll be good.

--

Whenever I've been shooting up (with Insulin) lately, I've managed to hit around 4 nerves. Hurts like a bitch. Plus now, I've this pretty big hematoma (fancy word for a blood clot) on my tummy. :(

--

I've always been facinated with card-tricks, but I've never managed to learn any. Well I might just try this HOWTO on shuffling and cutting a deck of cards one-handed.

1 Comments:

Enjoyed reading your posts.

Add a comment