Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, September 29, 2005



For almost a year now, I've been planning to get a Scuba license. And after seeing the news items on the Giant-Squid sighting in Japan, I feel the need to get that license! Though I think you have to be really really deep to see something like this, and come to think of it I'd want to be inside "something" safe when Mr. "Calamares" shows up. I love eating squid pa naman, I wonder if Squids/Octopi are like Dogs, they'll know if you eat their kind. Man this thing'll make one big-ass IKA sushi roll!

--

Apparently the iPod Nano has some "faults" that come with it, well a batch, I think. I still want one though. My iPod wants a friend. :)

--

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think it's pathetic I was only to watch Top Secret yesterday. For the first time. I can't believe I missed out on this.

3 Comments:

Dude, I'm a divemaster. If you need to hook up with some cool instructors, let me know. :)
Hey! Coolness. I'll make sure to let you know. Boxer and a Divemaster? Hanep, pang secret agent! It's 3:30AM! Zombie! :)
I told you taga Land of the Dead ako.

Add a comment