Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Y'all who have AXN locally should watch House. Damn good TV. The pilot is airing on August 16, Tuesday 10PM.

I've had a swiss-knife for over 10 years. My knife which my mom had my name engraved on (in bad-bad-script font) is still alive, and well (sans the toothpick and tweezers, plus a broken scissor). I want a 2nd knife.

I want to clean my car, but the rains won't let me. I mean standing back after a good hour battling with the dirt and grime, admiring the good job you did on washing your car -- and a good hour later hearing the big-ass droplets come down on your spanking-newly-washed car like how the rain pelted the armor of the defenders in that battle of helms deep in LOTR. Fuck noh? Hassle. Anyhoo, yeah, I'm getting all obsessive about a new patch of dust, the collecting pieces of mud I see on my carpet. Tsk. So yeah, I want to clean my car! So rain-rain go away!

3 Comments:

Ohh man.. I HATE that feeling when it rains right after cleaning the car. Even if you check the weather forecast, they say it isnt gonna rain! Grrr.
Tangina plus now my car has ants! Fucking ants!!!!!!!
My car has ants rin! Hassle noh.

Add a comment