Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Trailer-ing

I'm a sucker for zombie flicks, horror films (anything which didn't adapt anything), and a boatload of b-movie terror flicks! Hehe! I dunno, I'd like to think I'm pretty picky with films I watch, and somehow actually have good taste in movies -- but these types of movies (horror, terror, b-movie horror/terror, zombie flicks), I dunno, I've a really soft spot for them I guess.

I loved Saw! And it's coming out with a sequel of sorts, Saw 2. Duh.

The Exorcism of Emily Rose looks pretty believable, and scary in a strange no-nonsense way.

The Skeleton Key looks like something to watch for a good scare.

I watched this already: High Tension. Good stuff.

Some non-horror stuff which look pretty interesting:

The Memory of a Killer. V for Vendetta.

Gus Van Sant's Last Days. I like.

Neil Gaiman's Mirror Mask. Beautiful. Dave McKean directs. F-ing cool!

Oh and The Great Raid. And no, I'm not watching it for Cesar Montano. I'm watching it just 'cuz it's another war flick, and I'm so into war-history.



0 Comments:

Add a comment