Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm in Dagupan. Had to drive for my dad, coming down to Manila (Dagupan is way up North) on Friday. I missed this place I still call home. A lot of creature comforts over here which I don't get to enjoy in Manila. Less traffic, great food (fak, I think I gained 5 pounds here parehhh), and having my mom and dad around every day! Living in the province I also noticed, costs less, weird but true, everything here is a little kinda cheaper (except for gas, and a couple of other trivial stuff). The other day I even found this sign displayed in front of a vulcanizing shop: "Dalawang piso pa-hangin bike" (2 pesos to have your bike's tires re-inflated"). Now that's the first time I've seen such a service being offered, or is it just me not being attentive when I pass by vulcanizing shops in Manila. Anyhoo, I forgot to bring my camera so fuck, but it's raining like hell over here so that kinda says goodbye to good lighting. Tsk. Next time. My dad has ETC over here, Animax, too! Soo much for my cable back in Manila. Meron kaming Jack TV pero wala kaming ETC o Animax. Tangina. Wala ren kaming ANC! Sablay mehn.

Anyhoo. See y'all around. :) I miss GW.

Oh yeah, my Pajero's engine decided to kinda give up on me, and decided to semi-blow-by. I think the mechanic is optimistic about saving it, though. Something to do with fixing the sleeve and piston rings. Mechanical-jargon I've still to realte to. So boohoo. :(

1 Comments:

hey pawie.

ok pa naman daw, naagapan, medyo may singaw na yung oil-container nung pagkahugot sa hose.

naukit na daw yung sleeve at piston ring, yun lang palitan. pero still, mahal! hehehe! oh well..sa tuesday lalabas sa dagupan, break in pa.

Add a comment