Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, June 16, 2005

So Batman Begins is showing. I've to watch that now, having held off watching the "mutilated" Sin City. I get really ticked off knowing what I'm going to be watching is the censored/cut version. Blech. Even listening to music which has those awful "bleeps"/"elephant-sounds" replacing the profanity, is just wrong. So here's to hoping Batman Begins is good. Christian Bale, Equilibrium. Brrr..

Head on over to iesb.net for a teaser poster for X3. Snickt!

I'm off to go a marching this Saturday. Yeba! At last. Plus my folks get issued these scannable e-ticket thingamagigs, oh if I know it's just something to ward off scalpers. I'll post pics later.

c/o my friend Ramon's blog: if you're going to be free later, there's going to be this reading of Neil Gaiman's book Coraline over at Salle A Manger at G/F Acrocity Bldg., 1116 antipolo St., Poblacion, Makati City. 7-730PM kids. I'm actually more inclined to check out the resto, since I heard the food is good...



This is so l33t. Tsk. c/o warrenellis.com

0 Comments:

Add a comment