Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I want a PSP.

I'm a big GTA evangelist. Well I think I am. I love the game, and as much as possible "pimp" it to anyone I know who has a console or PC. Well look, it seems people with PSP's will get some GTA love (finally). Apparently the UK version of Playstation 2 magazine has screenies of the upcoming game GTA: Liberty City Stories for the PSP. Tangina, gusto ko nyan.

--

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - Criterion Collection (2-Disc Special Edition). I want.

2 Comments:

I saw shops in Festi selling PSPs for 13,000 php for the Japanese version and 20,000 php for the US version. Dunno what it comes with though.

Pati ang mahal ng PSP roms!!! Patay tayo dyan.
Hay I know. A part of me is wishing they come out with a PSP emulator. I saw a Nintendo DS emulator floating around a few weeks ago.

Add a comment