Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Friday, May 27, 2005

Twin Peaks Season 2 marathon. Fuck. David Lynch is a God.
-
I'm snatching the Quentin Tarantino directed CSI Episode.
-
Btefnet's down. Fuck. Time to find other "avenues".
-
Anyone catch the Liverpool vs. AC Milan match yesterday. Liverpool down 3-nil, catches up to tie and win the game 3-3. Yeba! Plus, Chelsea won this year. Double Yeba!
-
I was in Dagupan during the weekend. Man I think I gained like fucking 10 pounds just gorging on food with my dad and bro. Fuck. Papaitan, Sinampalukan na kambing (both goat based dishes), etc. Damn.

Plus I just had to forget my insulin kit. Tsk.

I've been hitting a couple of nerves these couple of weeks everytime I inject insulin. Bugger they are, these nerves!

0 Comments:

Add a comment