Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, April 04, 2005

Here's a cool flash movie by Michal Levy, with John Coltrane's genius.

--

Summer's here, officially. I feel like I'm in a fucking sauna everytime I step out of the confines of an airconditioned room..at 8PM! Don't even start imagining how hot it gets in the afternoon! I can almost see how much our electric bill will be at the end of the month.

--

Everyone's been heading, or has been to the beach lately. I never did feel the pull of the beach, as I've lived 10 minutes from one practically half of my life. Though now, seeing how my thesis will hopefully wrap up (tomorrow 1PM baby!), I think I'll go and catch some rays as soon as I pass.

No I'm not going to Boracay. Too many people. I'm going to this small secluded paradise called Bolinao, nestled up north in my home province of Pangasinan.

--

Oh and this is just insane. People have started lining up at Grauman's Chinese Theatre over at Hollywood for Episode III which apparently is still 6 weeks away! Crazy!

0 Comments:

Add a comment