Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

w.bloggar and stuff..

What do you use for blogging? I mean, do you go to your blogs's "dashboard" and post from there? Well I've been using w.bloggar for quite some time now, and it's been great! It supports a couple of popular blogging services (Livejournal, blogger, etc.) -- and it saves me the task of having to surf around for a piece of code to post an image or something (yeah, I'm a bit of the html/css/etc. idiot here). Anyway, try it!!

--

New Template! Hehehe! Fickle fickle fickle. Trying to do something with the "sidebar-thing", too. Pimping stuff!

--

Just saw the teaser for Lost while watching CSI on AXN last night. Pretty cool that it's (Lost) finding its way to our shores this early into the first season (I think there's around 5 more episodes before the series wraps up).

0 Comments:

Add a comment