Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, March 26, 2005

GT4 and my Ate's [adult_swim] 15 seconds of fame..

I've been playing a bit of GT4 lately, and my the improvements to the physics and graphics engine, hell the whole game! I mean yeah, it's taken this long for it to come out but man, I played GT3 a LOT and seeing how GT4 plays now, and actually playing through it makes me see GT3 as just a game, and GT4 as a "real driving simulator". The stuff you can do to the cars, the tracks you can race in! Just thinking of the entire development process that went into this "simulator" makes me dizzy. Thing is I get soo absorbed with GT4, when I step into my car, fuck, I can't even notice the difference (aside from the obvious lack of invincibilty when I do crash into things, and my squirming when I hit a pothole). GT4 cars even consume gas, now! And I'm only 5.6% into the game! I can't wait to get to the Endurance races where I'll get to drive that 24-hour Nurburgring Nordschleife race! 24 hours! Driving! Non-stop. I'm not even sure if I'll be able to pull that off! I think Polyphonic Digital really made the "simulator" to be played non-stop 24/7. God. Brilliant.

--

If you're from the US, and you were tuned in to Cartoon Network's [adult_swim] channel, you might've caught my cousin Alethea's name in one of their infomercial thingy's. Here's a couple of screen caps of my cousin's 15 seconds of fame! Mwahaha! Coolness.




It's a biggie for me since she's actually the Alethea the informercial thingy's talking about. :-)

0 Comments:

Add a comment