Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

big pimping

So I'm having trouble playing my copy of GT4 on my PS2. I'm bringing it to the shop on Friday. Must be a sign, my thesis deadline is on Friday. Oh well.

--

Ramon's going to be on NU107 this coming Friday. Tune in. 9PM. Beck. Bloc Party, and I'm sure a lot of über-cool stuff on his playlist. Listen! Listen!

--

Apparently, my mom forgot where she placed the syringe for my insulin! Hahahaha! Yeah! I've 'til next week to prepare for that darned needle to enter my flesh! Grar!!

--

The Black and White 2 site is online. Do hop on over, and check it out. And don't forget to drool. Fuck. Peter Molyneux is a genius.

2 Comments:

I'm diggin' the new swanky design. Rock on!
I wish I made it, but alas, DHTML, CSS, and the whole concept of programming for the web just escapes me. Thank God for bloggertemplates! Lol.

Add a comment