Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Does anyone know the schedule for the Pacquiao fight later? Hmmm..Head on over to Star Sports for the Petronas F1 Grand Prix. 2PM. If you tune in earlier, you can catch the qualifying round at around 10AM.

--

My mom called me up yesterday morning sound terribly worried about her laptop. Apparently, a browser window opened up and was telling her that her computer was in danger of being hacked into, some virus or what not -- typical spam-ad -- so there she was close to being hysterical asking half-awake me what to do. I tell her it's just a spam scam, I was going to tell her to run her spyware scanner but I was half scared she'd ask what that was and how to run it -- so I just told her to close the browser window and bring her laptop over for it's usual weekly cleaning. What a way to wake up, huh. I remember managing a snicker while listening to her, and she goes: "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!". One for my books, I tell 'ya.

0 Comments:

Add a comment