Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, February 12, 2005

steady friday

And here I was thinking my Friday was going to be boring. I was actually planning to just sleep it out, since Iris was out with her friends watching a concert in Bulacan. And most of my friends were either out somewhere or just didn't want to go out because of Friday night traffic.

Anyway good thing Lia wasn't doing anything too big tonight, just hanging out with Artie and her über cool/cute/horny dog Nachos. So I hung out with them, watched Wimbledon (which wasn't half as bad, even if some parts were too mushy mwahaha.... -- OK OK I probably liked it maybe just because Kirsten Dunst was in it, hehe ;-)

I wish I took pictures of Nachos and him "chillin" on my tummy! Hmmm..Just head on over to Lia's blog. She probably has pictures of him.

So yeah. And I was able to pick up The Getaway: Black Monday, which I've been waiting for ever since I saw trailers of it. Still haven't gone through much of it, though. The driving physics could've used some more tweaking; the cars behave like beach balls when they bump into something so do the people you bump into. More on that when I get to play more of the game. IF I get some time off from making the damn thesis.

0 Comments:

Add a comment