Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, February 10, 2005

of toys and comics



While surfing through The Cult of Mac Blog, I saw this article about an artist named Tomi who's doing a limited run of little iPod people from little Lego figures. At $17 each, they're a bit pricey, but what the heck, if I had the guy shipped to the P.I and I had some extra cash -- I'd get these. Reminds me a lot about the Kubrick figures I see a lot of nowadays.

Oh and I've just started reading Alan Moore's Swamp Thing Vol. 1: Saga of the Swamp Thing. Frustrates me to realize that I've missed out on something this beautfiul until now, but makes me a bit happy since at least now I can read Alan Moore's run in all of it's entirety.

I was by a local comic book shop yesterday. And I just fell in love with this:



I might pick it up if I get to save enough cash for it. The statue has an asking price of around Php 3,200. Hmm..It's quite small, just about 5 inches tall if my memory serves me right..Oh well.

Listening to: The Dresden Dolls - Coin Operated Boy

0 Comments:

Add a comment