Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Just a week after I leave the US. The coachella festival kicks off. Hay.. Check out the line-up.



Iris got herself a pink iPod mini, and I was able to snag a podsleeve for my little soap just for around Php 500.00! There's a big sale on 3G iPod podsleeves over at Digital Walker. I think there's one in parksquare.

I'm liking Lost a lot. Pretty cool show. Watched it a lot during my vacation over at my cousin's house in Glendale. J.J Abrams, the same guy behind Alias created Lost. ;-)

1 Comments:

Download and introduce Whatsapp plus application from here: Download WA Tweakers We give the authority WATweaker. We are simply giving you direct connections of the application. We have given full credits to the engineer of the application and you can likewise give him beneath given connection in footer:) We will continue to share direct connections of the application.

pokemon go

hydrabts

Add a comment