Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Friday, February 04, 2005

I'm back

I'm back to blogging. Since my last post, I've been able to go the US, season 4 of 24 is out, the golden globes happened, I've shaved my hair bald and grown it back again, I've finished GTA: San Andreas, my Sims 2 character is soo fucking filthy rich (no cheats ha!), I've been able to read the extremely enjoyable Bone One Volume Collection, plus a couple of other shitty events.. and I guess, shittiest of all -- my group and I haven't passed our thesis.

Anyway. Lemme start this year with this post (a good month and a day overdue). I'll try to post stuff about my trip to the US, places I've been to, people I've met, and everything in between and out. ;-)

I'm going back to watching episodes of Lost for now, and going through the bunch of books, and dvd's I've accumulated for the past months. ;-)

0 Comments:

Add a comment