Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Flight pimping



So I finally got my copy of Flight. I was able to score a copy of the poster and Jason even had my poster signed by Kazu Kibuishi (who's behind the whole Flight project). I got my copy of Flight from Nucleus -- one of the best comic stores I've been able to visit during my trip to the US. Isotope and Meltdown being two other comics shops which essentially blew me away (selection and layout-wise) the moment I stepped into their doors. I'll post about my visit to these comic shops soon. ;-)

Flight Volume Two is coming out March 23. I think Jeff Smith'll be on this volume of Flight!
--

I just learned from my mom that the toll-fee's over at that north luzon expressway (NLEX) which they take weekly (my mom and dad work in our province of Pangasinan, Dagupan) have balooned to over 300% of what it used to be. NLEX used to cost around Php 40 from end to end, starting 12AM tonight, I think it'll cost about Php 200 ONE WAY. Talk about hiking up the prices. Good thing this hasn't happened to the south luzon expressway (SLEX) which my siblings and myself take on a daily basis going to and from school.

0 Comments:

Add a comment