Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Dave Matthews Band and Bonnaroo

DMB's coming out with a new studio album and the third volume of their live trax series, DMB Live Vol. 3 8.27.2000 Meadows Music Theatre. Oh what I'd do to get my hands on that. Alas, DMB's warehouse doesn't seem to ship to the Philippines, and even if they did I'd be paying a fortune for shipping and handling -- plus there's always the risk of losing the shipment, oh with the lousy postal system we have here in the P.I. Me and my cousins have had bad experiences like losing CD's, letters, magazines, you name it.

--

The 2005 Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival artist list is coming out to be a pretty dang good one. DMB, Bela Fleck, The Black Crowes, and The John Butler Trio -- goodness gracious, I feel bad already that I'm going to miss it.

0 Comments:

Add a comment