Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

California!

A couple of friends I haven't been able to hang out with for a while now...

DSC03319

Some pictures I took during my US trip. These ones I took when I was in The OC!

sunsetoc
Sunset ala-OC.

republicanrichhousesintheOC
The million dollar homes. They've a pretty good view of the sunset I took a picture of. Probably hikes up the property taxes/values (the sunset).

balboaisland4
A view of the newport beach front. The houses fronting this port can go for as low as $2 million to around $5 million each. ;-) And they are just a couple of hundred square meters each!

balboaisland1
I don't watch the show, but this place is supposed to be one of the places where the kids from The OC hang out.

balboaisland2
Balboa bar shop picture 2.

balboaisland3
Like in the Philippines, establishments in the US have to stake their claim that they are "The Original"! Haha! A couple of blocks down, there was another balboa bar stand selling balboa bars and frozen bananas -- sans The OC autographed poster. Talk about capitalizing on the popularity of the show.

--



Oh and from the creators of Family Guy, the pilot episode of American Dad just aired a couple of days ago!

0 Comments:

Add a comment