Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I took Iris to the chocolate buffet over at The Manila Peninsula last Friday (thanks, Ramon!), my was that a sinful-feast..And I mean, sinful. All the chocolate you can eat, and in every imagineable form (fondue, crepes, truffles, cakes, "shakes"(?)). Of course I wasn't allowed any because of my diabetes, so I just sat across Iris. Hay...Frustration..Anyway, that's all I'm blogging about that, nalulungkot lang ako lalo eh. Do go and try out the buffet! It'll only be until the 25th of September, which'll make this coming Friday and Saturday your only chance to go and be sinful. Hehehe! It's Php 495 ++ for the buffet, and you get a "pot" of tea or coffee with it. Get the tea, Iris told me it was a big help, oh with the "chocolate-high" you get...

I'm saying goodbye to my dad's laptop which I've been using for over a month already. My PC's fucked up, so I had to use this. I've to get a new hard-drive, ASAP.

Saw Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence. I miss all the action, G.I.T.S 2: Innocence was just too philosophical at some parts that I just wanted to get on with the action. Though, I've to say that the animation and the CG sequences on this one is top-notch.

Stuff I've seen this week: Sick and Napoleon Dynamite. I loved Napoleon Dynamite, it's not like Shaun of the Dead or Harold and Kumar which had me in stitches half of the time, N.D had me nodding and smiling each and every second of it. Hilarious stuff!

I'm listening to: Old Rivermaya songs...

3 Comments:

WTF????!

I lost my September 16 post, and instead this post of mine which I made today (September 19) seems to have over-written that September 16 post! Fuckness naman.........

Oh well.
Jomz! Sana you took a pic of the chocolate buffet thingie :D I wanna try it out, too!
Hey, Lia?

I took pictures actually, pero nakay Iris pa yung digicam eh. I'll post some as soon as I get 'em. Kaso I wasn't able to take pics of the buffet-table ha, just her plate, sobrang daming tao sa buffet-table, as in!

Add a comment