Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Been amiss about updating for the past few days. A lot has happened, I think. Hehehe. Will do a big update as soon as possible.

Some stuff that has been going on:

-I've gone back to my gym-regimen. MWF I go lift weights, and I plan to go jogging every day. So yeah I think that's good.

-Finally I've the time to watch all the films I've been downloading off BT plus movies I have on DVD. I've watched so far: Elephant, Comedian, Yakuza Graveyard, Adaptation, Knockaround Guys, Shaun of the Dead, Harold and Kumar go to Whitecastle, Battle Royale 1 & 2, The Tale of Zatoichi, and a couple of Discovery and History Channel documentaries.

-I just learned yesterday that I passed all my subjects this term, well except for the god-damned thesis. So yeah, I'm finally done with all the exams, quizzes, projects, etc. Yeah. Fuck may thesis pa ren nga lang, hassle promise.

-My body-clock's fucked up. I sleep at 7pm wake up at 1am, and just keep on going 'til 7pm again. Hay. Hassle.

So there.

Super Size Me is showing later. Watch it. Watch Watch Watch!!

Oh and check out P.Diddy's HPod. Can ya say Bling! Bling!



Yep, that's a diamond-encrusted HPod. Link via Gizmondo.


0 Comments:

Add a comment