Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, August 23, 2004

This morning anlabo ko. Promise. Napuyat ako diba, I think I was able to sleep at around 4:30AM na. So my brother comes into my room waking me up at around 7AM (we usually get up 6:30AM just so he makes it to his 8AM class in UST). Tapos ito ang naging conversation namen:

Johann: Kuya..Kuya...Gising na, 7 na.
ME: Huh, Hmmm...*snore*
Johann: Psst Kuya, gising...
ME: Ha? Ikaw naman ang nakikinig dun diba? Nakikinig ka pa ba? Lipat mo na yung track..
Johann: Huh?
ME: Ha? Baket? Anong oras na?
Johann: 7 na.
ME: Ahh..Kanina ka pa gising?
Johann: Oo. Tara.
ME: Ok...

Hayup! Hassle kang U2. Bono. Mwahahaha! Labo kagulo. Aaral pa ako boys and girls.

Listening to: Jerry Seinfeld's "I'm Telling You For The Last Time" set

0 Comments:

Add a comment