Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, August 22, 2004

So yeah we won! Oh yeah!! Tang ina tuloy pa ren ang finals this week...Hay. I'm starting to think that whenever DLSU plays a big-hard-to-win game, there shouldn't be 4 quarters, kelangan 2 halves lang. Just for the fact that DLSU's players fuck up when they get well into the 3rd quarter or so. Pansinin niyo. Diba? Hay..Oh well..

Animo La Salle!
--
If I pass my finals on Tuesday, I'll be finished with most of my subjects, the thesis sadly has to be taken AGAIN next term. So I'm heading off to study now.

Oh and the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas website's got some new stuff. A couple of new screenshots, and a trailer. Oh I can't wait for this game.


Currently: Studying
Music right now: Jeff Buckley's Grace, and Gavin DeGraw's Chariot

0 Comments:

Add a comment