Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, August 01, 2004

hello world

My family seems to be getting this "sunday-movie-out-rockwell-night" thing going on. We saw Catwoman tonight, do avoid it, please. It's as bad as I expected it to be, from her "jolog" (sorry I just don't buy the chick-in-leather-with-jolog-hair) - look, to her sorry-ass-not-thought-of-well one liners. Kadire talaga, wala pa si Batman, so what's the point? Tae. Oh well.
--
So I've been reading Art Spiegeleman's The Complete Maus for over a week now, the book's going pretty well. I picked up the book on a whim (and after much argument with my wallet), so far it hasn't disappointed me. I love how Fully Booked is able to sell their grapic novels and TPB's at a wallet-friendly $1-Php50 conversion. So there.
--
Last week I was able to try out the new iPod. I liked it, being a 3G iPod owner, the new 4G's new mechanical buttons are just a big relief to the 3G's über-sensitive-touch-pads, though seeing the blue-white-backlight makes me want to get back my old 3G iPod. Overall, with it's new longer battery life and MECHANICAL BUTTONS!! This should be a no-brainer to pick up for the discerning buyer. Hay...

0 Comments:

Add a comment