Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Collateral was pretty good. I liked it. Kinda reminded me of Spartan, it being the silently-not-too-overrated-and-publicized-good-movie as it is. I liked Tom Cruise playing the bad-ass-I'm-so-fucking-ruthless bad guy, and Jamie Foxx being the "adapting" cab driver. Galing. Plus the dialogue (which I've recently been surprisingly paying attention to lately, when I watch a movie), was pretty good. SO there..Sayang, today's the last time anyone can catch it here ata in Metro Manila, or maybe 'til Wednesday. Ho-hum. I'm still holding off on watching The Village though.

Oh yeah, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind is still showing over at Greenbelt 3 and Power Plant. Do catch it, if you haven't. Hehehe..

So there's a new Blade installment(the third I think which makes Blade a trilogy?) coming out. It's the first time I've seen the Marvel logo coming out in the trailer. Hmmm..Meron na ba niyan before?

Is it the year/season of the documentary? The Yes Yes Men seems to be another addition to the growing-list of documentary-movies coming out....
--
And I thought my experience of lining up 5 years ago for enrollment in La Salle was the worst experience I've had in lining up, check out this article on the release of the iPod mini in Japan, talk about lining up. Daym.

Oh and let me place a picture from the article, too.


Now wouldn't you want to wake up to that, and have these babies occupying your shelves. Hmmm..Yeah. Daym.

0 Comments:

Add a comment