Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

alright..

I just finished my last exam for the week earlier this everning, I've still finals to look forward to next week...Tae.
---
Anyway, while I'm pretty much free from school-shit, I've decided to fix the stuff on my iPod, plus I've to come up with a CD for my friend Pao, gusto niya kasi puro MP3's, ako na daw bahala. I hope he likes what I pick out for him. I've lately been listening to a lot of hip-hop and a little bit of Punk Rock. Yeah. Chopsuey noh? Hehehe! Anyway, thank god for The Wikipedia I've a pretty OK grasp of the genre's I'm going to place next to an artists' name when I start to fix my muuuuusssiicc... It's probably one of the most useful and informative sites online. Here's a link to their list of artists by musical-genre.

Oh and I'll also be pimping Musical Plasma, again. Hehehe it's just soo useful when you want to discover a new band or sound.
--
Warren Ellis' Global Frequecy is being turned into a TV show. Hmmm. I do hope they do this awesome title some justice when the series comes out. This I'll probably be up to follow. Hmmm talking about comic-book-series'..I think I'm the only person who hasn't been able to finish watching a single episode of Smallville. Weird ba? Hmmm.. I remember Lia pushing me to watch some episodes a year ago I think, she even gave me a bunch of episodes to watch, I think a whole season ata FOR FREE. Iris ended up watching them..

0 Comments:

Add a comment