Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Link Pimping, again.

Having problems getting that torrent-file, even after using the search-function on your suking-BT-site, why not try Bitoogle.
--
Some Spider-Man 2 mistakes, bloopers and goofs can be found here.
--
Would you like to know the rules of riding "shotgun"? Read this.
--
w.bloggar is a "blogging" application I've been using to post for the past three days. It's a helpful tool to do your posts on your blog, specially for people like me who have a "weak" grasp of html, css, and whathaveyou. It's free, and astonishingly, is able to support most blogging-services like Livejournal, Blogger.com among others. Try it! It's FREE!
--

Oh yeah....
--
I just saw this today: Darren Aronofsy(Pi,Requiem For A Dream), one of my favourite directors, may actually come out as the director of an upcoming adaptation of the comic-book classic (again another one of my favourites) Watchmen by Alan Moore(League of Extraordinary Gentlemen,Swamp Thing). Cool. More on it here.
--
So...who's watching tomorrow? I know I am, in front of the TV nga lang. Tae. Kill Bill pa next week. Mean Girls, too. Mwahaha, which of the two kaya? Kaso gusto ko iuwi yung "movie" eh, "RSJ" na lang.. :)



0 Comments:

Add a comment