Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

It's rare that I open my "plastic-box-container" of graphic-novels. So after lending my cousin a copy of Arnold Arre's "After Eden" a while ago, I was able to once again, relive all my graphic-novels which I've kept aside for over a year now. I still have to find a snappy-sexy-shelf for them, though. After closing the "plastic-box-container" my graphic-novels comfortably-and-safely reside in, I had this "fan-boy-smile" slapped right on my face. It's weird. Me smiling, realizing that aside from the huge-investment I've made for my collection to grow to what it's now (it still pales, my collection, compared to the collections of some people I know), that they actually make me feel good..about spending money on them. Weird, huh? Hmmm...It's fun, feeling that "fanboy" feeling. And I'm soo happy about "it", I'm posting about "it" here. So there..MWAHAHAHA! You gotta love that distinct comic-book-paper scent..

--

Bzzt..

--

Soo on with today's links which I've visited, and come to like, and which I think I'm going to share with you guys..

--

Here's a link to a free novel: My Tokyo Death Cult, so for those who love and devour books/reading materials, head on over there..

--

Plus here's a cool link that'll hopefully enhance your google-searching-skills.

0 Comments:

Add a comment