Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, July 26, 2004

In which my dad sees a movie house for the first time in 20 years..

Last night my family went out to watch a movie. Our first, ever as a family. See, my dad hasn't been to a movie-house in 20 years. He has, well, had this stigma that if you step into a movie house you're bound to go out and get deathly-sick. Weird, but I guess it's just the doctor-side of him talking or thinking. It was "cute" seeing my dad see how movie-houses are nowadays, I think the last movie-house he went into were the ones in Cubao (hence, the stigma). My dad was sitting on the floor, checking out the carpeted floors, he even tried lounging on the love-seat which he really wanted to get, alas the movie we watched (King Arthur, which isn't half as bad) had ummm...pre-seating. So there..My dad and mom even had their pictures taken in front of the theatre, weird, but I was ok with it just for posterity. Hehe.

So there..

0 Comments:

Add a comment