Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Friday, July 23, 2004

I'm back. Had to have my PC sent to the shop to have my motherboard and ram replaced, so yeah, I've a brand new "mobo" with matching RAM..minus the warranty, which actually expires in a few days..Sulit, noh! Hehe!

Hmmmm, can't think of anything to blog about right now, I was "disconnected" for over a week, so when I got back online last night, everything was just "stacked", email (thanks to yahoo's recent 100MB upgrade, I'm ok with leaving my email account "idle" without the fear of it bloating up), my daily "clicks", well most of them had too many updates to share here..So maybe I'll just start off clean tomorrow, or later.

Oh, I would like to share this though:



the new iPod. Remixed? über cool if you ask me, and the price isn't any different for what I paid for mine a few months ago. I'm still ok with my bar of soap, but the new iPod's 12-hour battery life does make me a bit "sad"? my iPod only having a maximum of 8-hours...Oh well..The new iPod looks a lot like the iPod mini, with the click wheel and all, plus the stuff that comes with the new iPod is better, I think. But that's just me. I do like the box it comes in though, so yeah, hehehe. I remember that Apple had this sort of promo a few months back wherein they packaged their iPod's in boxes which featured artists like: John Coltrane, among others. I would've loved to have one of those boxes. Hmmm..Nonetheless, I still stand by my experience of opening up my "soap", and I guess if ever anyone does decide on getting one (which shouldn't be too hard, the "decision" to get one), the whole process rather, "ritual" of opening your "soap", will just be too good not to do slowly (the opening). Basta. It's like..Sex..or something..hehehe..

So there....

0 Comments:

Add a comment