Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, July 08, 2004

If you're on broadband, and you've the bandwidth to spare. Head on over to spite yourface.com. They've some cool videos, the most-recent one: Spider-Man: The Peril of Doc Ock is just too cool to not download...Yeah..Lego...

I suddenly miss playing with my Lego...

--

So it's 4:47AM, and I'm still up. My thesis group just packed up for the "Day"(?), and we're going to do a "stretch" of sorts, tomorrow until Sunday, well Monday early morning, just to get this thesis done..Such is life..

Iris has been soo stressed out, too. She's been piled up with soo many quizzes/tests and reports for the past month or so, ever since she started medical school. I miss hanging out with her. I miss her. We've recently taken to watching downloaded episodes of Iron Chef, which is just loads of fun to watch, specially with her. We love to eat. Half of the time we're together, we're chomping on something. Oh, I guess I just miss her. I've still to post pictures of our "baby", Tulip -- her anniversary gift to me. My dad bought Tulip a cage a week ago, just because she likes to roam around during the night, plus we've this "rat-problem" in the house so there's poison looming around the floor. I'm paranoid that way, not letting her roam around on her own in the house, thinking and being paranoid about her licking up some poison, or something, or getting stuck on fly-paper. Oh well...

So there..

0 Comments:

Add a comment