Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I guess the "dread" I felt last night, finally came to fruitition today. As of 8PM this evening, I've a deadline for the thesis on MONDAY 11:30AM, deadline for an ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE written project on WEDNESDAY 5PM, and to make things worse, I might not be able to catch Kill Bill next week (yeah I'm skipping this week's showing times just to do the thesis, THAT's how DESPERATE and APT I am on meeting my Monday deadline, fuck) oh because I have to study for this HUGE exam, and I mean HUGE like me feeling like I'm going to be extending another term just for this 1 unit lab-subject, ON Thursday... Fuck. Such is life. I feel like I have ESP or something, or something...Yeah..

--

Apparently Michael Moore and Quentin Tarantino share the same "views" on copyrights. They both were pretty much apathetic? toward news that their movies, Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" and Tarantino's "Kill Bill", are being distributed "illegally" through online P2P networks and by "pirates" oveseas.

I think I posted something on Quentin Tarantino's view a month ago. Anyways, Moore says:

I don't agree with copyright laws, and I don't have a problem with people downloading the movie and sharing it...as long as they're not trying to make a profit off my labor.... I make these movies and books and TV shows because I want things to change, and so the more people who get to see them, the better.



yeah, blockquotes rule..



And a site, earlier today, even "hosted" a download of the film, although eventually the link was brought down. Here's the link to the site which hosted the movie earlier today, and here's a link to the "bit", on Moore's view.

--

I get almost every link I share here thru BoingBoing.net, the site is just a wonderful source of everything cool, wacky, crazy, ekek, etc. You guys should have it on your book-mark lists.

So here I am again, pimping links off boingboing.net.

Like this one which links to an article about how Marijuana enhances night-vision. And this one, a link to a site which details different Japanese Ice-Cream flavours, trust me, this link is worth checking, imagine chugging down on flavours like: Raw Horseflesh Ice Cream, Goat Ice Cream, even Chicken Ice Cream!!!! The Japanese, have definitely something for everything...

Lastly, one of the weirder links. A gadget to actually do, "automatic circumcisions"..

So there..

--

I've been soo busy lately, I haven't been able to keep track my favourite band: The Dave Matthews Band. Apparently (my, do I love that word, makes me feel, sexy and british) they have a new DVD-Live-Album see: DMB The Gorge. Plus there's a 6-CD Box-Set available for the Dave Matthews Band Store only. Fuck!!! I want this!!!

0 Comments:

Add a comment