Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Go Go Kimi!

Yeah so I'm still happy with last night's qualifiers, even if Juan Pablo Montoya wasn't able to get into the top-three positions on the grid. I was also equally "happy" with Kimi Raikkonen getting into pole, so with Jenson Button's entry into the top-three, although I would've preferred Takuma Sato over him -- still it's better than seeing Schumacher on top, again.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Go here then.

And for my fellow BMW-fans, do head on over here for your "wallpapers", etc. you do need to register first. And if you're also rooting for the BAR-Honda F1 team, their website is also a great source for "stuff", hehehe...
--
Erratum on my post yesterday, TODAY pala yung game. So who's watching?
--
Check out this guys invention. It's like a D.I.Y iGo of sorts.
--
It's 6:15AM, and my thesis group just packed up a few hours ago. I think I've been used to sleeping so "early" into the morning, that I can still blog. Weird.

In parting for today, before I go to sleep, let me leave you guys with a picture of my desktop and the sun-rising..Depressing...



0 Comments:

Add a comment