Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Tulip's sleeping over at Iris's tonight. I miss her! Well, both "hers", Iris and Tulip! Iris and Me are turning 2 years on Thursday! Hooooray for that!

I fucking lost my allowance for the week. Fuck! Hassel ang shorts ko kasi, pagkalaki nang mga bulsa, di mo alam kung ano nangyayari. Fucking lazy me was just too, er, lazy to tuck the cash into my wallet. Fuck. So yeah, it's a Wednesday and I'm fucking broke as hell. Tae.

Thanks to BitTorrent, I've been able to watch movies which can't be had at local Video-stores, and can only be ordered online.

I just finished reading through Alan Moore's Top Ten. I loved it, every bit of it. Too bad the whole series just spanned two volumes. Damn, I need to get more "Moore".

0 Comments:

Add a comment