Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, May 10, 2004

Would you buy a $10,000 12GB Flashcard? Haha.

Now this is cool. A Wireless Beverage Monitor, which can be attached to the bottom of a pitcher. über-coolness.



Thank god for WoWoW. I at least get to see an episode of Sopranos every once in a while. I have got to save up enough money for the DVD-sets, as the show is just simply "GOOD". Hehe! I wish some of their (WoWoW) programmes had subtitles, though -- as they are currently showing episodes of Dragon Ball Z and Lupin. No, not "those" programmes, silly, subtitles wouldn't be appropriate with "those" programmes, right? ;-)

Yesterday was a sad day for my "chickens".

After getting really disappointedd with the Pacquiao-Marquez fight. Juan Pablo Montoya just had to retire from the Spain F1 race. Oh well...The WRC in Cyprus is coming up, though, so I guess it's something to look forward to. Go Go Solberg!

REMEMBER: Go out and Vote today! Okay!