Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, May 06, 2004

So who caught the lunar eclipse last night? I did, and it was pretty cool seeing the moon go into "sepia" before my eyes. Hehe. I felt kinda dumb though, as usually, during evenings the moon appears just outside my window. And last night when the clock hit 3AM, I was looking for it and was pretty much dumbfounded when I couldn't see the moon, I thought: "What an eclipse, the moon actually vanished". Now tell me if it's common knowledge that the moon ACTUALLY moves, because I didn't know that. Hehe. Slap me silly, but I really really didn't know that. Hmmm..

It's funny how for the past few months I've expanded my horizons thru blogs. Blogs I hop to thru the link-box of blogs I regularly visit. Most of the information which have managed to make me feel that I know the good stuff around comes from two blog-sites. Ramon's and Jean Snow's. Check both of them out.

And from Jean Snow's blog is some information about C2, a Coca-cola product purposedly made for people who actually count calories but don't really "dig" the way Coke Light (which uses Aspartame, if I'm not mistaken) tastes. Alas, the thing wasn't exactly created for people like me. More on it here.

A few months ago, I stumbled upon this nifty little application called "Objectdock" which is essentially a taskbar replacement for your standard Windows taskbar, so that it appears and feels like the taskbar of a Mac computer. Needs a little bit of getting used to though. O diba, sexy na yang taskbar mo. Hehe.

My tita gave us M&M's the other day. The pack was all in black and white, plus upon opening them (sadly as I attempted to sample a piece, my brother grabbed the "precious" from my hand), every piece was black and white. Galing. Strange actually. Turns out it's a part of a contest which has the M&M's saying on the package: "Help us, we've lost our colours". Funny.

Here's how the actual pack and M&M's look like:



I've come to love Sharpie's lately, they come really handy for labelling stuff. CD-R's which I burn, boxes, writing on walls, giving campaign poster-faces a facelift, anything really. It's as useful as a swiss-knife! Haha! SO I took a picture of my Super Sharpie.



Anyone know where a smaller-version can be had? The Super Sharpie is sometimes a bit Super-Big for me, even if I do have significantly big digits on my hand, too.

My mom and dad came from China a few weeks ago. And they got me this:




Anyone reading this who's chinese, and who actually understands what the characters beside each mask say? I've been collecting different masks for some time now, and would love to know what each mask stands for. Hmmm..The box which the frame came in says that these are Chinese-Theatrical masks...

Lastly...The Simpsons voice-talents get a pay-raise. Interestingly though, I heard over the radio the other day that they actually got the proposed $8 Million per year, or around $360,000 an episode "settlement". But some sites say otherwise. Oh well, it's actually good news that the series'll keep on going. Now time to save up for those DVD-sets....

0 Comments:

Add a comment