Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, May 27, 2004

So school started for me this week. Yeah, we start THIS early. Fuck noh. Hay. Oh and I'm enrolled in only 2 subjects this term, yep, you read that right: TWO. That's one major subject and my thesis which doesn't really have a lecture class. The thing is, the major subject I'm taking has a pre-requisite which I failed in last term, and unfortunately the subject isn't offered this term, too. So fuck. If my special-class application doesn't push through, I'm just going to be left with THESIS as my only subject this term (I'm going to be forced to drop the subject I'm taking right now, since I haven't been able to pass its pre-requisite). Such is life.


I seem to have contracted a bad cough/sore throat as of late, and just when I've quit smoking altogether. Yep. I've quit, for the nth time. Not that I've troubles controlling myself, longest stretch I've gone as a non-smoker was oh, 2 years? So there, I'm going to be quitting for good now. :)

Did you know that if you smoke after eating, there's a higher-risk of you getting cancer? Why? Well since you're essentially trying to relax, you inadvertently inhale the highest levels of nicotine-laced smoke. So there.

So Iya Villania studies in my school. Hehe! She's this game-jockey from a local-channel, which I only chance upon when I'm really really bored. She's pretty pretty in person. So which celebrity/artista/etc. studies in your school?

Oh, and Bamboo played yesterday during U-Break. Fucking missed it.

0 Comments:

Add a comment